“How is my data collection project doing? What impact is my intervention creating? How is it improving over time?”
While running an intervention, you often want to answer these critical questions. With the latest update on our data collection app Collect you will be able to do all this and more. Introducing “Monitoring” on Collect!
Measure Progress with Monitoring 📈
In addition to collecting data, now you can also monitor any entity that matters to you — whether it is a person, location, or object. Layering the regularly collected data over the original data reveals interesting insights such as improvement over time and impact created. Moreover, uploading baseline data couldn’t be easier. Catch a quick glimpse of the process below:
You can carry out monitoring by following these steps:
1. Prepare the baseline form. It should have the necessary fields for capturing data about the entity you want to track.
2. Upload the baseline data using the “Labs” tab on your Collect dashboard.
3. Prepare the monitoring form by adding monitoring questions.
4. Create cases by linking your baseline form and adding necessary attributes.
5. Now if you wish to show specific baseline entities to specific teams, you can do it by selecting the right teams and adding required criterias.
In addition to Monitoring, our data collection app Collect supports a host of other amazing features that make your data collection project smarter and more efficient. Start your free trial here.